Friday, 8 June 2012

Back to the 50s

Hellooooo! So , I can't believe today was really the LAST day of school. The day was very emotional for me. I'm so so happy, that I don't have to go to school anymore. But it hit me, that I won't see my friends anymore. We are so close lately and I already miss them Everyone has some interesting plans for the summer, but I'm just sitting at home eating ice cream and babysitting my brothers.
Okay, so in the morning we had a ceremony and after that me and my two friends went to the old town to eat and afterwards we hanged out in some parks and shopping centres for a few hours. Then I got very tired, so I came home and watched a sad romantic movie. In the evening my little cousin came over and she was so so so cute and funny. I don't know, if it was a good day or a bad day. Maybe good.
Now about my outfit. Today I tried the Coco style. I wore a little black dress with white pearls and red lipstick. Pearls are so classic, but at the same time trendy and stylish. I have some pictures too.
First of my outfit:













Photos by: Anu

Some pics from today:












And finally, pictures of the trend:










xxoxo,
Kaisa


No comments:

Post a Comment