Tuesday, 12 June 2012

"Lace - the invention of a goddess and the occupation of a queen" -Vinciolo

Summer has just started, but I have already lost track of days. Today I had to ask, what day it is. I love that feeling, when the weekend never ends:).
Today I organized a 10 year old friend's birthday party. Her birthday is tomorrow and we had to come up with all the games and other entertainment. In the evening we went to see What To Expect When You're expecting. I'd been looking forward to seeing this film for a long time, because there were a lot of great actors plus my mum was just pregnant and my step mum is still pregnant, so it was fun to watch. The movie was very funny and I would recommend it to everyone. All in all. The day was really fun and the weather is getting warmer and warmer.
So, today I wore lace shorts and mixed them with a simple black top, a gray cardigan with lace details and my golden cuff bracelet and ring. Lace shorts are a big trend. The classical ones are white, but black shorts are very popular too. They look good with simple tops or also sweaters.
Today's pics:













Photos by: Anu

Pictures of the trend:






This is my favorite styling







xoxoxx,
Kaisa


No comments:

Post a Comment