Thursday, 7 June 2012

Last week of the nightmare

Hi cuties!:) Sorry I haven't been posting lately. We just went on an excursion with our class and I couldn't make a fashion post there.
On Tuesday we went to Taevaskoda, where we also went on a canoe ride. On Wednesday we went to Tartu, the second biggest city in Estonia, where we went to a science centre Ahhaa and we also had some free time in the city, so me and my friends went walking in the old town. It was pretty nice. The places were really beautiful and we had lots of fun, too.
Today we had to go to Tallinn's old town to orientate. We do it every year and it's getting really boring. Today we finished it in 20 minutes, so it was really pointless.
I just realsed that TOMORROW is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Aghh, I am so happy. Finally we are free of the torture. Yes, it is a little bit sad, that I won't see my friends so much, but I can still meet them in the summer, so that's okay.
I didn't wear anything interesting in Tartu or Taevaskoda, but today I wore a simple, but chic outfit: a simple T-shirt, white pants, my comfy leather jacket plus pink lips. Hot pink lips are very nice, I think it's my favorite ip color. It's so fresh and chic.
Here are today's pics:













Photos by: Anu

Some pics from the excursion:

Emajõgi river, Tartu


At the science centre



Our "hotel"


Old town, Tartu


Pictures of the pink lips trend:







xoxoxx,
Kaisa

4 comments:

  1. Great post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a pair of sparkling earrings from Velanch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.
      Yes, of course let's follow each other. I did it already :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. wow, I'm so happy about the positive feedback.

      Thank you so so much:)

      Delete