Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Raining blazers

Hi sweeties! I have literally nothing to wear these days. I'm running around with a big bag full of clothes and other stuff, but there are still not enough clothes:). I just have to mix different things and my outfits are not really worth posting. But today I stayed at my dad's house, where are all my clothes, so I mixed together something more special.
It has been raining for 4 days and it doesn't really feel like summer anymore. Today was a little bit warmer and didn't rain the whole day, so there's still hope for Tallinn:).
Today I went to the cinema with Anu and my step-mum to see Rock Of Ages. I've always liked musicals. This one was really fun and enthralling. I even cried at some parts and now I'm listening to the soundtrack:)
My first brother is already 3 weeks old. The time has gone by so quickly, he was just born. My step-mum is still pregnant and she can give birth any moment and Anu is freaking out, because we all want to meet the new family member and me and Anu's little brother.
Now on to my outfit. I wore my blue pants, a white and grey striped top, a dark grey blazer + some brown details: oxford shoes and a brown bag. Today's inspirational trend are blllllllllllllazers. They make almost every outfit fashionable and there are also many different colors and styles.
Here are today's pics:


Click "read more" for more pictures + trend pics











Photos by: Anu
Wearing:
Pants: H&M, blazer: Zara, Top: WetSeal, Bag: New Yorker, Shoes: Vagabond

Trend pictures:









xoxoox,
Kaisa

Follow me on FacebookTwitterbloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment