Tuesday, 10 July 2012

A quick post.

Hi everyone! Today I didn't do anything really special. Just went to my Italian class and then Anu draged me to see Ice Age 4:). The whole movie theatre was full of five-year-olds and I felt pretty weird.
This is an outfit I wore recently: a beige skirt, brown bag, lace flats and a simple gray T-shirt. I tied a knot to the T-shirt to make it tighter. I'm sorry, I haven't got a special trend today for you guys, but a very interesting post is coming tomorrow, I promise!:)




Continue reading for more pics + a surprise!








Photos by: Anu

Wearing:
T-shirt, skirt: Zara, Bag: New Yorker, Flats: Shu

Click on the text for more inspiring pictures
ooooox,
Kaisa

Follow me on FacebookTwitterbloglovin




2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete