Saturday, 28 July 2012

Yellow-mellow

Helloooo!
Today was our third day at the beach in a row! Like I thought, the beach was very crowded today, because it's the weekend and everything. But the water was still great and today the weather was even hotter, than yesterday. Although in the afternoon, it went cloudy. Then we came back home.
In the evening we went to the small Mai cinema again to see Dark Shadows. That movie theater is so small compared to the ones in Tallinn. There are 2 movies at once, but it's the only one in Pärnu, so we still go there.
When the movie ended at 11 pm, it was still warm outside, so we felt like we were abroad. It is not usually that warm in Estonia.
As I said yesterday, I'm going back to Tallinn tomorrow. I'm very sad to leave Pärnu, but now I get to see William and my little brother! I miss them like crazy! I'm also gonna spend some time with my friends.
On to fashion now. Today I wore a yellow outfit with golden details: a yellow top with golden buttons, my denim shorts(again), my yellow clutch(again), my black sandals(again), a golden ring and a golden hair cuff. I really like these cuffs that go around a ponytail. It's a great way to make your comfortable everyday ponytail look cooler + I like doing different stuff with my hair.


More hairstyle + outfit pics after "read more"







Photos by: Anu

Wearing: 
Top, shoes, ring, hair cuff, bag: H&M, shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch





ttys,
xxxxo Kaisa


No comments:

Post a Comment