Monday, 20 August 2012

DIY: Men's T-shirt

Hi everyone!!! Ohhh, I've missed my dear blog so so much. I'm now FINALLY back home and back from my road trips. After the Scandinavian road trip we went on an Estonian road trip with an RV and I didn't have a computer + anything to post about. But now things are going back to normal, I think I'll even do an outfit pots tomorrow. Well, I'm actually doing two different special things and this is one of them.
It's my first ever DIY(Do It Yourself). I got this big men's T-shirt from Sweden and I cut off the sleeves. I can actually wear it now. I tie a knot in it and it actually looks like a nice top. I'll definitely do an outfit post with it very soon.

xoxoxx,
Kaisa

5 comments:

  1. Kõige parem selle asja juures on see, et kus me seda tegime :) 5+ !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post about Tshirts thanks for sharing nice information. We are Mens Wear, Laddies Wear and Kids Wear Manufacturer & Supplier in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mens Street Fashion is a leading brand name in Mens Clothes.We have wide variety of men’s fashion wear and accessory including Mens Shoes Mens Clothing in usa,Mens Hair Mens Bag comes up with the latest and trendiest varieties of Mens Blog accessory and all that in California, USA. Mens fitness in California, Mens Collection Mens Elegant Style More Details About Mens Health at www.menstreetfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Nice t shirts designs, thanks for sharing.

    We are leading manufacturers clothing items like underwear, t-shirts, trunks, briefs, shirts, etc.

    ReplyDelete