Thursday, 9 August 2012

Road trip day 4: first time in Lithuania

Sveiki! Right now we're in Vilnius, Lithuania. We came to Lithuania yesterday night by a ship. Most Estonians have been to Lithuania, because it's so close to us, but it's my first time, so I was very excited.
Today we drove from Klaipeda to Vilnius through Kaunas. I really wanted to see the old town of Kaunas, but we couldn't find it. We only saw this ugly neighbourhood that looked like Mustamäe in Tallinn.
We also visited a castle in Trakai. That was really beautiful, on an island.
In Vilnius we visited a water park. Anu really wanted to go there. Then we checked in at our hoteland came to the city centre/old town to have dinner.
Tomorrow we're going back to Estonia. Then we're going to an Estonian road trip with my mum's family. I'll see Jakob and William tomorrow!!!:)
I'll also add some pictures!!

xxoxooxx,
Kaisa

No comments:

Post a Comment