Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Happy days.

Hii lovelies! I have missed you all so much. I know I say it every time, but I really have been very busy. I recently joined a gym and I've been going there almost every day. I'm feeling so much better now that I'm constantly working out, I can use all my energy and I feel so much healthier.
I'm doing very well at school. I understand almost everything we're studying and I get along with my friends very well.:)
Today we finally picked out the house we're gonna live in in Italy. It's a nice house in the Alps near Bergamo and Milan. The view is very great there and I can go shopping in Milan every week:). That made my mood very good and now I'm just so so happy and can't wait 'till November!
Fashion fashion fashion. I've been thinking about doing fashion posts every single day, but I was just so tired after school or very busy, but I'm gonna start posting more now, I promise. 
Today I wore a natural brown-beige outfit: a striped mini skirt, big beige shirt, beige scarf, big brown bag, brown country boots and my usual black ring. I also had feathers in my hair. I love hair feathers so much. They give a nice boho look and I thought they would be perfect to finish today's look. They look best with locks, which I had in the morning, but my hair went straight with the day and just looked weird in the evening, I'm sorry for that. Also, check out my baby blue nails, I'm so in love with this color, it's super cute.:)




Follow me on Facebook Twitter Bloglovin Tumblr
Read more for more outfit pics + cute hair feather photos













Photos by: Anu

Wearing:
Shirt, skirt, bag, ring: H&M, boots: Zara, scarf: Bershka, hair feathers: KappAhl, nail polish: Oh My Gosh baby blue

Trend pics:





ttys,
xx Kaisa


No comments:

Post a Comment