Thursday, 13 September 2012

Umbrella obsession + cuff duo

Hi dolls! I just have to complain about the weather again. It was actually quite warm and sunny for like 2 days, but now it is so freakin cold and rainy all the time. Today in the morning I had to go to school at 8 am and it was almost as cold as winter. I don't want winteeeeer!! Although I'm not gonna be in Estonia and it's warmer in Italy, it's still bad.
My dad turned 40 yesterday. We gave him a walking stick and a mole figurine with Anu, because he is old enough now:D. It's so weird, because we have always been talking about the big forty and now it's finally here. I dunno, he has always been thirty something, so it's gonna take some time to get used to.
Well, I haven't done anything interesting lately, just going to school and studying and working out. I bought an umbrella. It's like my dream umbrella. If you think of me and an umbrella, then this is the exact picture that should come in your mind. When I saw this lovely umbrella(I love that word) I was just like "must have this". And I fell in love. Now it's even raining, but I forgot to take my umbrella to school yesterday and today, so I had to pose with it on my blog photos.
And now about this outfit I wanted to show you guys. I two different cuffs today: my hair cuff that you have seen before and an ear cuff. Ear cuffs are so cute and also trendy. There are again many different version, but mine is like the most simple one. I also wore my new shoes that arrived yesterday. I'm so in love with them. This style is also very popular, especially among fashion bloggers. I couldn't think of any cooler shoes. I matched my cuffs and shoes with my golden jeans, a simple white top, a simple black blazer, a redish brown scarf with golden details, my small studded bag, my usual black ring and black and white bracelet and of course my UMBRELLA!!:). Here are the pictures:




Follow me on Facebook Twitter Bloglovin Tumblr
Click for more pics + today's trend photos of ear cuffs









An instacollage of my shoes:)
Photos by: Anu

Wearing:
Pants: Amisu, ear cuff, hair cuff, scarf, bag, top, ring: H&M, blazer: Takko, shoes: TopShop.com, bracelet: Seppälä umbrella: Just See

Trend pics:









ooooxo,
Kaisa

No comments:

Post a Comment