Friday, 19 October 2012

Inspired by S VDW

Hi dollies! Today was the last day of school!! Now we have a school holiday for a week! We're going to Stockholm in the beginning of the week with my best friends from school. It's gonna be sooo awesome, I can't wait:)
Also, something I'm looking forward to, I'm going to Italy in 20 days! That's less than three weeks. I can't even believe it. First we're gonna drive there through Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic and Austria and then we'll arrive in our village on November 11th. I certainly wanna visit Milan as soon as we get there, I love that city so much.
Today I took the pictures with one of my best friends, Catu, from my class. We had so much fun taking the pictures with her and Anu and I think you can also see that on the pictures:)
I admit, I've been watching too much Gossip Girl lately. I've seen almost all the episodes twice. I'm so obsessed with the style and city in that show. My favorite is Serena Van Der Woodsen's style and she also inspired my today's look. She's always wering dresses, skirts, vests, blazers and short necklaces. Sometimes long necklaces. Of course amazing heels, which I don't have very much. And her hair is always messy and often in a ponytail. I'm not trying to imitate her style, I was just inspired by her amazing clothes. Today's trend pictures are of her. I wore a simple black dress, a long colorful necklace, my warm grey vest(which I also wore in the very first fashion post on this blog), my see-through bag, black boots and green tights. What do you guys think about the look? Would Serena ever wear something like this?:)




Follow me on Facebook Twitter Bloglovin Tumblr
Click for more pictures of us + Serena's amazing style!

















Photos by: Anu
Wearing:
dress, Stradivarius, vest, bag: H&M, tights: Lindex, boots: 3ull3oxer

S VDW!!






























xoxo,
Kaisa

No comments:

Post a Comment