Thursday, 18 April 2013

Angel Wings

Hi guys! I'm so happy it's already Thursday, looking forward to the weekend. 
Today after school my friend Catu from my class came over to study for a chemistry test we have tomorrow. Oh, I hope it goes well. Anyways, we took some blog pictures and they came out really nice, she's a great photographer :)
In my post today I'm wearing a black lace dress as a skirt. I like this dress more as a skirt than as a dress, the upper part is not so nice. I put a blue and brown striped sweater over it. To make the look more dramatic, I added my favorite angel wing earrings. I bought these from Italy and from the way back from Italy, I LOST them, but fortunately I recently found them ´and I can't get enough of 'em! I also browned the outfit up with a pair of boots, a bag and a bracelet.




















Photos by: Catu
Wearing:
Dress, sweater: Zara, earrings: Pimkie, bag: New Yorker, boots: little shop in Spain

xxoxx,
Kaisa

5 comments:

  1. Cute Outfit !!

    BraveChica.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog! you're cute :) i follow you now, you can check me out on www.just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com :)

    xx Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty skirt!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete