Friday, 10 May 2013

Trench, denim & cateye

Hellooo! I had a crazy week. In the weekend we went to a motorcycle competition in southern Estonia. My step dad competes in enduro. I wanted to make a blog post about it, but somehow I didn't have time.
On Tuesday I went to another model casting! I liked this agency more than the last one and the people were very nice. I hope I get in.
Yesterday I didn't go to school. I felt really sick in the morning, but it went away. The weather was AMAZING. It was over 25°C and I could even wear only a t-shirt outside. Summer is so near, I can't wait!
Today I'm wearing my classic trench coat. It looks formal, but I made it more casual with sneakers and simple black pants and denim shirt. I accessorized my outfit with a tiger necklace, golden jewelry and my brand new round cateye sunglasses I bought today. I saw them a few weeks ago, but didn't buy them. But they haunted me for all this time and I just had to buy them when I saw these sunnies today.
I'm also sharing a song again! It's by a great famous awarded Estonian indie artist Vaiko Eplik. He's one of the best Estonian artists. This song is in Estonian language. I really love my mother tongue. I think it sounds pure and nordically beautiful.















Photos by: my mom
Wearing: coat, shirt, pants: H&M, sneakers: Vans, sunglasses: Lindex, watch: Fossil, studded bracelet: Claire's, necklace: Pimkie

xooox,
Kaisa

No comments:

Post a Comment