Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Cutouts and tigers

Hi guys! I had a hard week working, but now I'm done! No working anymore, just relaxing and enjoying the last month of summer.
Tomorrow I am going back to Pärnu again for the last time this summer. I hope the weather is good, today it's warm, but really grey and ugly.
This post's outfit is an outfit I wore recently when the weather was a little bit colder. I wore my favourite sweater with big cutouts and my skater skirt with tiger print. It's actually a high waisted skirt, but it worked better low waisted with this outfit. I accessorized the outfit with a brown bag, brown oxfords and a big ring.
/
Teree! Mul oli raske töökas nädal, aga nüüd on kõik! Ei mingit töötamist enam, ainult puhkan ja naudin viimast suvekuud.
Homme ma lähen selle suve viimast korda tagasi Pärnusse. Ma loodan, et ilm läheb heaks, täna on küll soe, aga väga kole ja hall.
Selle postituse outfit on outfit, mid ma hiljuti kandsin, kui ilm natuke külmem oli. Mul kansin oma lemmikut suurte väljalõigetega kampsunit koos skater stiilis tiigritega seelikuga. See on tegelikult kõrge värvliga seelik, aga selle outfitiga mõjus ta madala värvliga paremini. Ma lisasin kostüümile pruuni koti, pruunid oxfordi jalanõud ja suure sõrmuse.



Sweater: Jennyfer/skirt, ring: H&M/ shoes: Vagabond/ bag: New Yorker










xoxxx,
Kaisa

9 comments:

  1. Üliarmas näed välja!

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tiger print! Awesome outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the match with the different materials!

    http://limiteditionblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your shorts!! Makes me want to go the zoo!! ;)
    Vanessa
    www.vanessaballi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, hope your doing well I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please visit http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com for further details.

    Congrats and enjoy the nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so scared for sweater weather...Its been getting colder here, but your sweater is such a fancy idea to be cute when it gets colder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so cute!!

    http://passionandunicorns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,amazing outfit...I like your pretty blog.
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! I like your sweater!

    xo Réka
    http://mademoisellereka.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete