Monday, 21 October 2013

Amore per la Sardegna II: Motorcycles, Olbia & Golfo Aranci

We were actually in Sardinia because there was this big motorcycle race ISDE (International Six Days of Enduro) and my stepfather has a company which sells products for riders. We spent a lot of time at the paddock (a big square where there were a lot of tents and where everyone hanged out). I even changed some tires!
The paddock was in Olbia so we also explored this city. It is the forth most populous city in Sardinia. Olbia has a nice little old town and harbour.
On the last day in Sardinia we also visited Golfo Aranci, a small village near Olbia. It was also a nice little town with a great view of the sea and a small port.
/
Me olime Sardiinias tegelikult sellepärast, et seal oli suur mootorrattavõistlus ISDE (International Six Days of Enduro) ja mu kasuisal on firma, mis müüb sõitjatele mõeldud tooteid. Me veetsime palju aega võistlusplatsil ehk Paddockil. Ma vahetasin isegi rehve!
Paddock asus Olbias, nii et me käisime ka mööda seda linna ringi. Olbia on ´rahvaarvult Sardiinia neljas linn. Olbias on ilus väike vanalinn ja sadam.
Viimasel päeval Sardiinias külastasime me Golfo Arancit, väikest külakest Olbia lähedal. See oli ka armas väike linnake ilusa merevaate ja pisikese sadamaga.





My little brother with his KTM shirt and little bicycle



My brother is crazy about motorcycles

I rode back from the paddock to our hotel with my stepfather on a motorcycle

Old town of Olbia



I loved wearing very simple outfits in Sardinia. In these pictures I'm wearing a comfortable striped Muji dress.



Wearing: Dress: Muji/ sunglasses, shoes: H&M/ watch: Fossil

There was a street called via Estonia(Estonia street) in Olbia:)

Golfo Aranci








What is my crazy brother doing?? :)
Wearing: Shorts, cardigan, shoes: H&M/ top: Stradivarius

We took pizza home to our hotel from a place which made probably the best pizza I have ever eaten
Photos by: my mum & me

I'm currently in London and you can check out what I'm doing from my Instagam kaisahanna
oxxox,
Kaisa

No comments:

Post a Comment