Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Grunge, but proper for school

Hiii!! It feels very late-wintery here in Estonia. It is constantly raining and getting colder colder every day. As much as I don't want it to, it's becoming quite impossible to take pictures outside in the freezing weather. :(
Today I'm trying out this 90's inspired grunge-punky style that is very popular this season and that I really love. But I still had to look proper for school, I have to leave the braver experiments for the weekends. I wore a red plaid shirt with light beige pants. To punk it up, I added a chain necklace, beanie hat and creeper-like sneakers. Plus a warm black coat (that actually has some red plaid material inside) against the icy air and rain. What do you think of this look?


Wearing: Shirt: Bershka/ pants, bag: Gina Tricot/ coat: Stradivarius/ hat: Stradivarius/ necklace: Lindex/ bracelets: H&M










Photos by: Anu
ooxx,
Kaisa

4 comments:

  1. Very Dope! Cool
    Love it <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2013/11/sweetest-place.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid with the silver chain! I have yet to find a silver chain!

    www.FashSinCity.com
    AngelaJadyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. super!:)) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete