Sunday, 12 January 2014

Winter

Heyy!! This is my first post in 2014. I took a little break from blogging, but now I am back to stay.
We didn't have a white Christmas here in Estonia this year, which is very unusual. The weather was way too warm and rainy for December and January, but yesterday winter hit us. It got cold and started snowing. Now it feels like January.
Today I'm wearing a very casual outfit. I mixed a tough khaki green shirt with a softer light pink top. I love the contrast between these two. To keep the outfit simple, I wore my favourite tight black Zara pants and a small See by Chloé black bag and studded black Francesco Milano boots.


Wearing: Top, shirt: H&M/ pants: Zara/ bag: See by Chloé/boots: Francesco Milano





Photos by: Anu

ooxxoxx,
Kaisa

3 comments:

  1. Happy 2014! Love your top. Flowy tops are the best, year-round!

    xo,
    Heather

    http://reverieno17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaisa,
    I love the wear you have mixed your clothing..flowing top,
    jacket etc. I actually spotted an older post of yours in Milan.
    Thanks for sharing the pics, it reminded me of our trip to Italy
    in 2013. I noticed how well the Italians dress, it is the fashion
    capital of the world and I came home with different ideas of my
    own. I didn't get to Milan, but visited places right throughout Italy.
    One place was Capri....what a wonderful island!!!! I loved the boutiques
    there, they were pretty outstanding. I hope you continue blogging and
    have fun with your fashion style.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool!
    Designer shoes - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete